It’s not every day that you come across a home that will make you fall in love with it in a snap. Listed at $209,000, this property at the Diplomat Towers in New York has an excellent location, convenient amenities, and delightful features that you won’t be able to resist.
- 1,200 square feet of space
- 12 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- 1Brazilian cherry hardwood floors
- 1Gorgeous crown moldings and skim-coated ceilings
- 1Easy access to Diplomat Towers’ many fine amenities
This apartment is ideal for a small family, or shared with a roommate looking for grand opportunities in the nearby Big Apple.
- Laundry rooms
- Storage rooms
- Bicycle rooms
- Swimming pools
- Recreation room
- Community garden
- Fitness room
- Basketball court/gym
Owning a condo unit at Diplomat Towers means living a short distance away from Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Long Island.
Living in Mount Kisco, NY
Mount Kisco is a town and village in Westchester County, an hour’s train ride north of New York City. Here, you’ll find attractions such as:
- Grand Prix New York– Located at 333 North Bedford Road, this entertainment center is a town favorite for karting fun. It’s also a popular venue for parties, corporate events, and other celebrations.With its friendly staff, Grand Prix New York is a hit with both kids and adults.
- Little Kabab Station – Craving for some ethnic fare? Locals head straight to Little Kabab Station to satisfy their appetite for delicious Indian cuisine. The restaurant is known for using fresh, high-quality ingredients. With an exciting menu and generous servings, Little Kabab Station can’t be beat when it comes to authentic Indian food.