This lovely, newly renovated Colonial at 302 West Post Road is well worth a closer look. Stop by the open house on October 24 (Saturday) – this 4BR/3BA charmer just might be the home of your dreams!
Boasting a ton of new features, the house has been brought thoroughly up-to-date inside and out, top to bottom. Its bigger than you think – the estimated square feet of 1,984 doesn’t include an additional 1,150 sq. ft. of attic and basement space.
- Check out the bright and airy new kitchen, which has been fitted out with brand new stainless steel appliances. This eat-in kitchen also has granite countertops and plenty of storage space.
- There’s room for the entire family in the large formal dining room.
- The first-floor bedroom comes with its own bathroom.
- On the lower level are the spacious family room, a den/office, storage, and the laundry and utility rooms.
- On the second level, you’ll find the master suite, which has a walk-in closet.
- Also on the second level are two more bedrooms and a hall bathroom.
- The finished attic has a den/office and a roomy entertaining area.
- Beautiful hardwood floors throughout and a fenced level backyard.
Less than a 10-minute drive from downtown White Plains and Metro North RR, 302 West Post Road has a very convenient location. Just about everything is close by, including:
- George Field Park, which is no more than a 10-minute walk away.
- Post Road School, also within walking distance. A K-5 school, it recently celebrated its centennial.
Other open areas and schools as well as places of worship, shops, and service providers are also just a short walk or drive away.
Listing # 4547402
Listing Price: $575,000
# of Bedrooms/Bathrooms: 4BR/3BA
Open House: Saturday, October 24, 11am to 3pm