- Enjoy a well-made pizza pie at Buon Amici Deli. This pizza place in the heart of Scarsdale is a well-loved institution among Scarsdale locals. For sure, the whole family will have a treat biting into delicious Italian take-out.
- Make Spanish your first (or your second) language. Adapt a foreign language as your own. In this day and age of globalization, you’ll never know when and where your Spanish skills will come in handy. Little Linguists offers an array of fun Spanish classes for children, so sign them and start them early.
- Take a dip at the Scarsdale Municipal Pool Complex. Cool off during the summertime and take a relaxing dip with the whole family at the Scarsdale Municipal Pool Complex. The facility is complete with a snack bar in case you get hungry, and a playground where all the children can romp and socialize.
- Get competitive and play sports at Crossway Park. Crossway Park’s open fields are the perfect arena for nice game of tennis and more. After a tiring game, head over to the covered picnic area and enjoy a delectable picnic.
- Drop by the Scarsdale High School Carnival. Every year, Scarsdale High School organizes a carnival that’s open to everyone. Invite your family and even friends for a fun day out. Both kids and adult will definitely have a blast trying out all the rides, skill games, and other carnival features.
- Take horseback riding lessons at Boulder Brook Equestrian Center. It’s never too late for a person to take horseback riding lessons. For little kids, Boulder Brook offers pony rides that are both safe and fun. You’ll never know – the next great equestrian might be somebody you know.
Scarsdale is full of wonderful opportunities for the whole family. Check out our community profile for more information.